Submit An article
Only registered users can post articles.
Thanks for your article, it will be shown after verification by the moderator.
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Submission Procedures and Guidelines
If you are a professional or traveler, explorer or travel enthusiast and wish to submit your comments, work or even an article for publication on Birds.com, then we would like to hear from you.
Before your work appears on Birds.com, our editors will review your article or commentary. We welcome provocative articles on any variety of travel and Birds subjects such as travel tips, safety, attractions or tourist destinations.
For any work to be considered by our editorial reviewers, all submissions must follow our publishing standards below. Be sure to include your name and email address so we can contact if your work is chosen to appear on Birds.com.
Thank you for your submission to Birds.com!
Editorial Guidelines and Qualifications
For an article to be considered by our site for publication, please familarize yourself with our editorial guidelines which require that:
- Articles Must Be Original – You must be the author of the work and the work must be original and not the product of a ghost writer, obtained from the public domain, or published elsewhere either electronically or offline.
- Articles Must Be Legal and Free of Spam – You must not submit any work that is a violation of any law, or that is defamatory, libeous, or that contains content that is intended to promote click fraud, arbitrage, or that promotes periodicals or publications for sale.
- Articles Must be About a Specific Subject – Submissions need to relate to a specific or newsworthy topic or event.
- You agree to the following Acceptable Use Policy and Privacy Statement
- If you have any questions or comments contact us!